Friday, September 19, 2014

I downloaded this Windows Phone program on my computer but it won't allow me to install, help?

I just downloaded to this Windows Phone program on my computer so I can transfer music to my Nokia Lumia 521, but every time I try to install it it won't go through. I get this Window that says, "We can't install the Windows Phone app for desktop on server operating systems."

I then get another window that says, "Windows Phone app for desktop Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run Set up Wizard again. Click the Finish button to exit the Setup Wizard."

Now I am confused on what I am suppose to do. I really don't know what Wizard is what I have to do.
What can I do to finally install my program? Please help me out here.
Thanks.

Read more: I downloaded this Windows Phone program on my computer but it won't allow me to install, help?