Sunday, October 21, 2018

Does anyone else miss the 2000s?

People now a days are so rude, arrogant, childish and unnecessary.

I miss where every kid would beg their parent for just a Nokia phone and not be born with a new iPhone in their hand. When kids would still have to ask their parent's stuff and not demand their parents do it for them.

These days people are so rude. On the internet and in person. Even in here. You ask a simple question people answer rudely, try to make a smart remark. Back in 2007 you could ask a simple question and it would be answered without unnecessary remarks. Just the other day I went to a grade 8 class and heard a kid tell the teacher to "stfu". If I did that I would be beat everyday until I finished school. I feel as if respect is disappearing. Young girls act like 25 year old and they even start to look like 25 year olds. I wasn't allowed to wear make up when I was 14😅. I remember earlier this year replying to someone and another person told me "show or off or stop being a f word lying b world" how can one speak do rudely to someone they do not even know?

I'm 18 and everyone in my class are the same. They won't make a snarky rude remark like that. But these days young people seem to think everyone owes them whatever they want.

Does anyone else have this problem? How do you think this should be solved? I feel like corporal punishment should never have been taken away and kids should have less freedom to do as they please.

Read more: https://nokialab.com/does-anyone-else-miss-the-2000s.html