Thursday, September 18, 2014

Which Sony smartphone should I get?

I'm a 15 year old schoolgirl. My phone is broken so for Christmas my mum says she would buy me a good quality phone (my current non-working one is a Nokia). Please don't tell me to get the iPhone because they're expensive and not as good as they're hyped up to be. I would love to have a Sony smartphone, but I don't know which one and I don't want to make my parents pay too much. I work quite hard at school and I'm extremely grateful for my blessings so I'm not spoilt. Mum says I can cut the grass for next year to earn a little cash, but I said that if I have the phone I will do it for free. Which sony smartphone would be best for me? Please consider price and practicality. A phone with wifi would be great because I will be able to research things at school like definitions. Thanks:)

Read more: Which Sony smartphone should I get?