Monday, September 22, 2014

Best camera phone (smartphone)?

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4, and while I do love my phone as it's my first ever smartphone (got it last year) it can't take a good picture in bad lighting. The pictures are *amazing* in good lighting, mostly the bright sun outside lighting, but in dim, or sucky lighting, the pictures are terrible. I'm looking for a change in pace as I'm switching carriers, but I don't know what phone to get. I was debating between iPhone 6 and Galaxy s5, but am open to other options. I don't want a windows phone (like Nokia) as I don't like the way they work, my friend has one and I hate it so that's out. But what other phone is easy to work, and takes good pictures? I don't use all the special features, my phone has the eye caption stuff and all that but I'm simple and I never, ever use any of that. I simply want an easy phone that I can take good pictures with as that's all I use it for other than playing games or texting.

Any suggestions? And what are your thoughts on iPhone 6 and Galaxy s5?

Read more: Best camera phone (smartphone)?