Monday, December 10, 2018

My father doesn't seem to understand?

I'm 18 years old and i dropped out of college because when i started going the friend groups had already been made and i couldn't relate to anyone and no one had the same interests. No one in class even had a smartphone, they all had nokia phones still. I couldn't make friends so i never wanted to go to the class but my father doesn't understand this at all. He's saying that I don't go to the college to make friends i should just study and come back home it doesn't matter if i have friends or not. But it's really hard to spend time there alone when i have no one to talk to but my father says it's good that I don't have anyone to talk, that way i can concentrate in class better. It sounds completely dumb to me. He clearly doesn't understand how friendships work and he doesn't Have any friends either so. I don't know any opinions?

Read more: https://nokialab.com/my-father-doesn-t-seem-to-understand.html