Tuesday, June 24, 2014

What's the best phone for me?

So right now I have an iPod Nano and an old Sony Eriksson W595. I don't use my phone often and if I do it's just your basic calls and texts. I love my iPod and I bring it everywhere. But my iPod is slowly deterierating now and I'm thinking of getting a new phone that will replace both my iPod and my phone at once. I don't have much info on all these new phones so I come to you for help:) I'm looking for a phone that is sturdy and well built (I'm not particularly clumsy but some new phones look like glass), has easy to use call/text functions, has good and easy to use internet capabilities, and most importantly, has great abilities music-wise (Maybe I can use it with iTunes if possible, but again I have no knowledge in this area). I have about 500 songs at any time, many playlists. And of course audio quality is important. Basically, multi-media is key. I would like to be able to use any old pair of earphones aswell. Should I go for the Moto G (It seems perfect), or maybe a Nokia Lumia 525 (I prefer its looks and I like the whole "Tile" interface system) or maybe another phone altogether (Maybe even hold on for a phone that is coming out in the future). My price range would be around รข‚¬200 for the phone itself, but I could stretch for more if it's worth it. Also, what Service provider would you recommend? (I'm in Cork, Ireland) Thanks for all your ideas and advice in advance:D

Read more: What's the best phone for me?