Friday, June 27, 2014

What is the best smartphone for under $100?

I am getting paid $170, I have a windows phone (Nokia Lumia 521) and I really do not like this phone. I had an iphone 4S and I really miss that phone a lot, I love the iPhones but for now I can't afford one.

I need a smartphone that looks really good, not to thick, not too big, that is under $100. Preferably something an iPhone user may like. I had an LG Optimus G and that phone sucked, awful camera awful interface and very bad battery life.

Oh ya I am also going through Metro PCS so I can't go with AT&T or Sprint because I don't want a contract. Its way more expensive. I am paying $55 right now. If I can get an iPhone for under $100 bucks for $55 a month please tell me how, until then I doubt that is possible:(

Read more: What is the best smartphone for under $100?